About The Speaker
Nadeem Abbas holds a Ph.D. in Computer and Information Science from Linnaeus University Sweden. He is currently working as a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Computer Science and Media Technology, Linnaeus University Sweden. Nadeem has been studying and working with software systems since 2001. His main research interests include Self-Adaptive Software Systems, Dynamic Software Product Lines, Software Reuse, Requirements Engineering, Software Architecture and Design, and Architectural Analysis and Reasoning. He has published several papers in distinguished international conferences and journals, see the “Publications” section below for details.
Nadeem is responsible for the following courses, where he serves in several roles including teacher, examiner, and course manager.
- 1DV532 – Starting Out with Java
- 1DV533 – Structured programming with C++
- 1DV534 – Object-Oriented Programming with C++
- 2DV600 – Foundations of Software Technology
Moreover, Nadeem is involved in the following courses as a teacher
Following research projects are currently available. If you are a master’s / bachelor’s student looking for a degree project or thesis, or if you are a researcher who would like to collaborate on one of these projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Systematic Literature Review to Understand Resilient Systems and their Relationship with other Quality Attributes
- Resilient Systems – Application Areas and Metris to Measure Resilience
- Designing Resilient Systems – A Systematic Literature Review
- TAAR – A Tool for Architectural Analysis and Reasoning
- Evaluation of the eARF Analytical Framework
- Defining Implementation Processes For the ASPLe Methodology
- Defining Testing Processes for ASPLe Methodology
- Architectural Tactics and Patterns for Self-Adaptive Software Systems
- A Systematic Literature Review on Architecture-Based Methods to Develop Self-Adaptive Systems